Thursday 26 January 2012

CAD Illustration in Style of Amelie Hegardt

Below I have produced an illustration in the style of Amelie Hegardt. First of all I drew around the outline of the figure in Coral draw. In order to give it my own twist, I didnt copy the original outline exacty as I used the 3 point curve tool to change the garment to a long dress instead of short:


I then imported the outline into Photoshop allowing me to edit and add colour. As you can see I have the original image opened to the right of the screen in order to guide me with colours etc.:


Adding colour to the cheek, just like the original illustration:



As you can see below I then added colour and shadowing to the dress:



Below is my final CAD illustration in the style of Amelie Hegart:


Below is the original illustration:


No comments:

Post a Comment